Easy Saver / Pro Flowers / Unauthorized Charges
Unauthorized Charges by Easy Saver Rewards Program generated from Pro Flowers purchase. $1.95 first charge then $14.95 a month. Pro Flowers is SLIMEY!! They provide service BUT nail you on delivery charges that are artfully concealed in the purchase process till the last minute and they take advantage of your desperation to get transaction done for Valentines Day gift purchase. Then...something you don't uncheck or something then hooks you into this b.s. rewards program and they get the credit card info from Pro Flowers. It is SO slimey they make it easy to unenroll online and by phone since they know they are in the gray area anyway and on the phone give you a FOURTEEN digit confirm #. Either they don't want you to write it down or they have millions of people unenrolling.
More Easy Saver / Pro Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929