Easy Life Furniture / bad service, poor quality

1 Riverside, CaliforniaRiverside, United States
Phone: 951-653-3037

Buyer beware, fraudulant company called easy life! Sold us couch from company out of business knowing it was defective and bad design so they didnt get stuck with it!!

We purchased a couch from this store in may 2009, by july the recliners did not work and the cusions on the hide a bed part became to uncomfortable to sit on. They came out and replaced the reclining mechanism, which is way to thin, and to address the uncomfortable part of the sleeper couch they stuffed more cusioning in that just made it worse. With three months the recliners were broken again and the couch never was comfortable to sit on. When we called again we were told that we are ruining the cusions by letting people sleep on the couch, wrong, no one ever slept on our couch, then they stated we were putting uneven pressure on the recliners to bend them and that we obvouisly did not know how to use them. Well I had a sectional that had recliners from sears for over 12 years and they never had to be replaced, ever!! And at that time I had kids, friends of kids, people crashing at me house and always a houseful. The couch we bought from easy life is 1 1/2 years old, completely broken and uncomfortable and in a house of older (late 40's), very active and never home, couple with no children left at home. Now they refuse to fix or even speak to us... We do not sit around the house, I am a musician and business owner who is very busy and we own a hourse ranch that keeps us out doors all day.. The couch literally still looks brand new but is the worse purchase I have ever made. When we bought the couch they pushed and extended warranty on us that they sold as covering defects. Well when we called in they said only materail defects like stainage. That is not what we were sold... Stay away from this company, they sold us a defective couch from a company that they knew had gone out of business just so they didnt eat the cost of it. They knew it was bad design and defective in the areas we complained about and they knew that they could not get thier money back from the manufacturer so they sold it to us as a top brand couch with quality workmanship and a great warranty... Shame on us for beleiving them... Stay away, do not buy from them because if you do you will hate it.. Then they will share with you the same poor customer service they have shared with me then tell you there is nothing they can do to help after they give you the runa around for a year...

Ho