Earthlink / Being sued by Earthlink for a bill that is not owed!
I am being sued by Earthlink for a bill that is not owed! I had Earthlink internet and the service was awesome, so I decided to get Earthlink cellular service.I got the family plan of three phone's.I had thirty day's to cancel service and not be liable for the two year contract.I only activated two of the phone's and sent them back to Earthlink via UPS because they did not work. In my living room, it was roaming!After numerous week's of calls to the company, I thought the issue was resolved.Was I wrong!I am being sued for $297.15 for thirty day's worth of "taxe's"!In addition, even though I had the internet disconnected 5 mont's ago, they are still taking it out of the account!Every time I call Earthlink, there is a different reason that I owe $297.15!!!I do not know what to do.
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices