Earnmicrosoftcash / Impact Wealth Solutions / I tried access to the website and doesn't exist

N/AN A, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: N/A

I buy the software from earnmicrosoftcash/impact wealth solutions, but when I try to access to the website, for more information, the web page doesn't exist, but they made the charge to my credit card, and i'm trying to cancel, and now I can't, because the support@earnmicrosoftcash.com website doesn't exist either, for me is a fraud
Ce

Comments

Jb
  10th of Oct, 2008
Same problem here, ###ing scam artists.
Hd
  16th of Oct, 2008
I also signed up very recently with Microsoft Success Kit and cant find this website : http://myMicrosoftrevenuestreams.com, has
anybody found it yet ? .. I also never received a welcome e-mail from them .. Now my credit card will be billed $49.95 monthly .. Somebody out there is falsley using microsoft to scam people and getting away with it .. Anybody else think it's Bill Gates himself in need of milk money ? .. Now some putz is giving microsoft a bad name, thats just terrific . .. Anybody know how to handle this let me know please !
Pe
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I do believe that they are scammers. Because why can't you contact them.
The only difference between myself and the other complaints is that right after I ordered somethings that they wrote on their contact page got me suspicious. Didn sound right to me, then when I went to support come to find out couldn't get them. That's when I had my bank to close out the account.
La
  26th of Oct, 2008
I just submitted for the first time with your offer with microsoft, but after thinking about it i would like to cancel. I've already giving the nessasary info but would not want to join anymore. Please cancel my order.
De
  28th of Oct, 2008
IM TRYING TO CANCEL AND CANT
Al
  29th of Oct, 2008
I gave them the $49.95 for the program with no success at all. I was directed to another site to download a PDF page, fill it out and send it in to them for a refund. Lot's of lip service, but no responce in getting my money back! They need to be turn in and prosecuted to the fulliest. LIARS AND SCAMMERS IS ALL THEY ARE. I've left them my phone number to call me so we can discuss this matter and for them to refund my money back.

I'M STILL ###ING WAITING FOR MY MONEY FROM THE THEIVES WHO TOOK IT.

Todays Date:10/ 28/ 2008
Ye
  30th of Oct, 2008
I need to cancel this program before my credit card gets charged the fee of $49.95. I only agreed to the $1.97 that was needed for the package I was to supposed to receive my mail and I am still waiting on!!
I demand that you cancel my order immediately please!!
Gr
  30th of Oct, 2008
i'm trying to cancel also, , , i'm just glad i only lost 1.97, , it is ### whoever is doing this...
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I would like to cancel my order for this program.
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my order for this program.
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my order for the program.
Jo
  9th of Nov, 2008
I ORDERED THIS PROGRAM AND GOT A DOWNLOAD THAT I DID NOT LIKE IT WAS NOT FOR ME, JI TRIED TO CANCEL BY EMAIL AND WAS STILL CHARGED, GOT A CD I DID NOT WANT
Es
  10th of Nov, 2008
I paid $ 49.95 plus 1.97 sh for the kit. I only received the CD but I can't access the web-site. I suppoused the web-site is part of the kit that I paid for.
Wi
  11th of Nov, 2008
Please cancel my order for the program
Ch
  12th of Nov, 2008
this not right for them to do this. i bought the program frrom miciosolf could not find anything on this program. So i am saying that it is to be canceled at this time. it is not a legel program, it is a frud that shold be delt with legel
Wi
From :wm.j. owens ;wowens111@sbcglobal.net

Same problem for me, as well, as of today 11/12/08 second(2nd) deduction from my credit card account@ 49.95. This is after
receiving "official Cancellation form "10/19/08, filled out & sent back 1o/20/08 to confirm cancellation of purchase. ( In my case, software for Earn Microsoft cash.)
Confirmation of cancellation sent to:

Impact Wealth Solutions
3575 North 100 East suite 125
Provo, Utah 8464

Their so-called official cancellation of order; and upon receipt they were to credit my credit card account...for 1st unauthorized charge: initially placed /cancelled 10/6/08, then charged to my credit card@49.95 10/14/08

By the way, ever since 10/6/08 to today 11/12/08 NEVER RECEIVED ANY SOFTWARE on or off line!!!

Whomever is receiving this message at Complaint Board, how can we prosecute Impact Wealth Solutions/ Affliated with E Promotions, 3575 North 100 East Suite 125, Provo, Utah. 84604.

Who is the Utah Commissioner of Consumer Affairs/Fraud division, of Utah & / or who in the Utah Attorneys ' office can physically visit there offices... seize, property/ records Etc. issue cease & desist orders..., attach bank accounts...
order & oversee proper return of funds to all who have been ripped off.?

Whoever is running this fraudulent website... is still operating business, protected by E Promo, Provo, Utah. ( confirmed by
phone call, I made. 5:45 P.M. EST, 11/12/08

Would appreciate feedback from Complaint Board, ref: my & others concerns.

Wm. J. Owens
Yv
  12th of Nov, 2008
I too, signed up for this BOGUS Success kit on the 5th of November and have already been billed for it. I also never received my WELCOME EMAIL. I have written them, and just like everyone else, they directed me to this link to an "Official Cancellation Request Form" where I have to print it out, fill out personal information such as my credit card #...AGAIN and then mail it in. FRAUD...BOGUS and I am extremely LIVID!!! If anyone finds a solution to this problem, please contact. I would greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Yvonne
Fr
  15th of Nov, 2008
Had the same problem as every else, want my money back.
Fr
HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK
Li
  15th of Nov, 2008
When I found uot this was a scam, I went to the bank told them my account has been debted without my consent, and they got my money back, but I had to close my accout and opened another to fix the problem EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS ASAP.

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation