E-Florist Inc. / Product never delivered

1 Port Penn, DE, United States Review updated:

I ordered a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear for my Mother-in-Law for her birthday. I ordered on a Sunday and the arrival date was Wednesday, so I ordered plenty in advance. On Wednesday I called up my Mother-in-Law and she had not received our gift. When I sent an e-mail to E-Florist Inc. they did not reply, but when I called the next day, a representative told me that our order was being refunded. So no answer for why my order was not delivered, no apology for a mistake, and worst of all, no flowers or gift for my Mother-in-Law's birthday. Do not use this site! They are not trustworthy and do not understand the weight nor the purpose of their company.

Comments

• Ds
      13th of May, 2007
    E-Florist Inc. - Do not buy from this company!

Bought flowers for Mother's Day... expected delivery as requested. Could not reach them by phone or email to verify my order and delivery schedule... the recorded voice mail assured that everything was on-schedule. WHAT THIEVES!!! Nothing was delivered and it was too late to get my mother her flowers. This was the worst kind of deceit. Please save yourself aggravation and do not deal with this company!!!

• Te
      3rd of Oct, 2007

This is just the same old company used to be called Urban Florist now is called E-florist Inc out of Vancouver, type in google urban florist vancouver bc and you should get thousands of complaints. Nothing new here folks a crooked company. Affilated with FloristDetectives real owner of floristdetective trys to get consumers not to order at other florists but really is shilling quietly for eflorist. a clever rouse I won't fall for again. Someone should be check the so called floristdetectives.

13th of Oct, 2007

Well, the complaint is correct, but the following comment is far from it.

In fact, Floristdetective has on numerous occasions touted the benefits of ordering direct from a local florist. The mission of FloristDetective is to inform the buying public about scams such as Urban Florist, newly reconstituted as Eflorist.

Mr. Jones, does not know me, or any of the other Real Florists behind the Floristdetective site, but should you want to contact me, I'm not that hard to find.

Mark Smith, Midland MI

6th of Apr, 2009

THANKS E-FLORIST-INC FOR NOTHING!

I had ordered Anniversary Flowers for my parents 28th Anniversary this past Saturday at 5am. The flowers were being sent on the East coast so there it was 6am when the order was placed. They stated that if an ordered was placed before 12 (noon) in the recipients time zone flowers will be delivered. I Only received one email stating that my order had been received (yeah my money). There were suppose to be 2 emails which the 2nd one was suppose to include my confirmation number with all my details. Never once received the email. Saturday night came and I called my mom up and pretty much told her I had ordered flowers for her and my dad, did they receive them? NO! I called E-Florist-Inc's 1-888 number and left a message. Today is Monday and by Noon here and still never received a phone call back about my order. I just got off the phone with one of the reps that work for E-Florist-Inc and did however get told that in 2 to 3 business days I would receive my FULL refund minus the $15 dollar cancellation fee (I'm totally OK with that). Never got a processing number/cancellation number to know that if my money doesn't get refunded, that when I called back I would have something stating I did call and cancel. The rep that I had talked to on the phone from the time she answered the phone to the rude hang up was HORRIBLE!

I mean seriously why would I of just NOT used E-Florist-Inc and went with 1-800-Flowers or proflowers.com or better yet have used a local florist shop & maybe I would have been able to have given such great/awesome parents something for their 28TH ANNIVERSARY!

THANKS E-FLORIST-INC FOR NOTHING!

28th of May, 2009

i would never buy from this bait and switch, dishonest company ever. I purchased flowers for my sister's special birthday, not only not delivered on that date, but came on Tuesday instead of a Friday or Saturday and the Grand Total was NOT WHAT THEY CHARGED MY ORDER CONFIRMATION PAGE. This is a classic Bait & Switch and I'm going to take this as far as I can. This is not the way to do business. My bill for a $87.98 charge ended up $109.80 and a $3.29 service charge from the bank. They use International to deceive you. I thought it meant I can send overseas NOT that they are going to charge me such an exhorbitant fee. With 52 states and enough floral stores around I didn't need to go overseas and be charged. THEY SHOULD NOT SAY GRAND TOTAL WHEN THAT IS A DOWNRIGHT LIE AND THEY KNOW IT FROM WHAT I JUST READ FROM OTHER COMMENTS. I AM DOWNRIGHT FURIOUS THIS IS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS!!!