Duty Free Depot / no goods received and no refund

Israel Review updated:

DO NOT order from this company. If your goods are stopped by customs, THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU unless the goods are returned to them. In most instances customs destroy all goods seized.

They take no gamble, and will not refund you.

Get on to your card company and get a charge back.

Most online duty free suppliers will ensure you get your product unlike this bunch who will just scam you!

Also have a think. There are those posting they have had no problems. Why the hell would someone hunt the internet for a complaint site IF THEY WERE SATISFIED? Easy, because they are probably the very scammers relieving you of your hard earned cash!

there are numerous online suppliers, use another, this lot are useless and will happily take your money for NOTHING in return!

Comments

• Gi
      3rd of Jul, 2010

I have ordered 400 Embassy No1 from these shysters and guess what they have been seized. Despite me paying extra tax on their website to comply with duty free laws in UK.

I have now received a very suspect looking letter from the UK border agency. YEAH RIGHT!!!

CON MERCHANTS DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

I paid $182-00 including extra duty tax for 400 Cigs these were not cheap and you still ripped me off.

The order no is 138534 for any company fraudsters who like to reply to this.

15th of Jan, 2013

Thanks for your review. I am awaiting a shipment of two cartons from duty free depot, and I know that they seem nice and I want to believe them, but I am already getting red flags regarding shipments, etc. You had mentioned other retailers who are reputable. My whole soul is my this question: ;)

WHO ARE THESE RETAILERS?! :) They all look the same to me. You seem like an intelligent fellow, could you recommend a decent online tobacco retailer?

Awaiting a response with real interest,

Marie Shanahan