Dunkin Donuts / baging donuts without paper in between

1 Hwy 17Mt Pleasant, SC, United States Review updated:

Bought 3 different donuts. The were placed in a bag without paper separating them and the flavors all ran together/

Comments

• Co
      17th of Feb, 2009

OMG!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

17th of Feb, 2009

DEPSITE THE DIMSISSIVE ADIDUTE OF THE A BOVE TWO POTSTERS, I WOLD LIKE TO LEDN MARVIND MY SURPORT;;

MR TRILO AND (I DO NOT NO YOUR GENDRER) CMON SESNE, HALF YOU EFER PAID GOD MONEY FOR A GOOD'S OR SERVISE'S AND NOT GOTEN WHTA YOU EPXECTED?

& WERENT YOU'RE EPXETATONS LET DOWN AS A REULT??

THOUG THE ORGIINAL COMPLAIBT REGRADNIG DOUGNUT'S MAY SEEM SPUROUS OR ICOSEQENTAL,

IT IS MY OPINON THTA MAVRIN'S VOICE'S DESREVERS TO B HERED.

SICNERLY,

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Do
      18th of Feb, 2009

There was a time when donuts were made fresh all day in each store. Remember the ads with that tired donut maker getting up all through the day every day to make the donuts. All he could say was "got to make the donuts" where is that Dunkin's cause they all suck now in fact I don't think there has been a fresh donut at Dunkin's in at least 15 years or more. Are there still real donut stores left? Maybe the savior inchief can fix this in his next fleecing of America's unborn tax bill. Some congress member can write it in to law. Who's going to complain about it since they don't read these bills anyway why not a fresh donut act.

16th of Jul, 2009

I have always been a Dunkin Donut fan however my complaint is the Coffee is not always Hot, and the donuts are not always Soft, especially the JELLY. I believe it may be the ingredient? Sometimes they taste like btheir not FRESH. JOHN

• Ji
      28th of Dec, 2009

We are not allowed to put wax papers in the bags with the donuts after we've touched them in our location unless specifically asked to.
    The entire point of the wax paper is to create a barrier between the hand and your food. Why would you want said contaminated object banging around in the bag rubbing against your donuts.
    if anything, if you really are that particular, you should ask for seperate bags.

To the Dude that complained about the lack of squishy donuts- get up earlier. Most places unless located in a busy 24 hour spot, only get one, 2 deliveries max. Donuts are best between 6-3 and then from there is a bit.. downhill. Thats because donuts and coffee doesnt come out of a Magically Perfectly Delicious land; they come out of trucks and from hurried workers rushing brews cause they only have 2 pots that function and a line out drivethru and front counter. Its from owners with their values on how much cash they can stick in their pockets to buy more stores or buy STUPID equipment we dont use while purposefully shorting their stores of NEEDED items like CREAM and SUGAR and REGULAR COFFEE and all sorts of other things. Lids. Medium cups. I remember the day we ran out of ice. That was aweful.
    The point is,
    it sucks for the employee too.
    Ive been at this particular location for almost 4 years now, and I am damn good at being Octopus Armed/Minded (able to multitask and remember large strings of orders at once) cause I do everything by myself cause they put me on BY MY SELF with a drive through and a front counter and I serve you guys AT ONCE. And the costumers are just the tip of the iceburg. You really have no idea how much side work there is when you are by yourself. And EVERYTHING else. I never stop moving; and Ive learned to like it cause guess what? I get Coffee to make it possible, and The tips I make, make it worth it. If you are a good people person, which I am, you develop a following. And once you have that following your in. You have an average amount you pretty much know you can count on. This is the deciding factor of any tip industry.
    But now they are taking that away, so I think it is going to be time for me to find a new job. The constant, rediculious shortages and unfair treatment/late paychecks was one after another after another.. machines break and they dont fix them.. keep having to turn people away.. That comes out of my pocket too, because that is potential tips for me right there! When you have to keep telling people you dont have something its REALLY hard to get them to tip you after that cause they dont like your establishment and either they dont realize or you BOTH dont realize that its really the Corperation holding ya down. They dont give a ### about nobody. Not even pissed off customers. Unless it can be held up in a court of law. They know someone else will happen along wanting what you were wanting.

• Da
      16th of Dec, 2010

We are not allowed to put wax papers in the bags with a product at all. It's just like putting a pair of used disposable gloves in the bag, which is unsanitary. Our hands touch the paper, and then touch your food. The employee probably had no idea she was doing anything wrong. Ask for separate bags next time.