Duke Energy — power/ past due amount, not receiving bills.
I hardly get bills and I was a week past a month being due and owed 100 bucks and some change and got disconnected off a 60 dollar past due amount and now I have to pay over 230 to get turned back on cause I work all day and came home at 6 to no power and the three ppl I talked to on phone just kept me talking till 7 to tell me your closed and an additional fee is needed now to get turned back on.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New Palestine, INI've tried talking to someone I've tried getting help with resolving this and nothing happened and now I have food and frozen stuff and other things requiring power going bad cause you want to double what I owe and turn my power off at noon while I'm at work and not even receiving bills. Which I've mentioned twice in the past about not getting my bills in the mail. Nothing is done and I forgot another bill. Twice now you've screwed me over. And don't do anything to help or fix the situation. I don't get it...
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy Corporation - electric service