Dubai Airport / customer service
I wish to bring to your attention that the the staff at the Dubai International Airport are very impolite. They don't answer questions they just dismiss you. If you attempt to ask for the Second time, they get annoyed. I cannot understand why these people are even employed if they cant even assist a Passenger.
I also feel that the eye scanning for business class passengers must be done in separate line in a more convenient way. Currently all business class passengers also have to stand in a very long queue with everyone.
What was most alarming was how I was sent back from business class immigration express checkout line even though I had ticket to prove. The minder of queue was so rude he told me not to talk to much and to stand in last corner as I didn't Look Like A Business Class passenger. I honestly felt very hurt and intimidated. All I tried to tell him was that I was indeed a business class passenger.
This is almost the third time I experienced the staff being very rude and they give one word answers. It would be nice if some compassion and courtesy is shown to visitors who are looking forward to spending time and money in Dubai. Judging tourists by face or wealth is not correct. I cancelled my trip and returned back to my country as I honestly felt ashamed after the way I was spoken to. Many Air ports around the world are trying to reach up to tourists and look after their needs but I see no improvement in Dubai.
People don't have to speak perfect English but if they can smile, show some interest then it will go a long way. The saddest part is everyone tells me no point in complaining as they won't care. I hope you will look into this matter and try to improve the way the Dubai Airport staff handle people.
More Dubai Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai Airport - rude security and immigration staff 
- Emigration Dubai Airport - visa- 
- Dubai Airport / Emirates Airlines - poor customer service 
- Emirates Dubai Airport - loss of cellphone 
- Dubai Airport - complaint 
- Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport - wheelchair access for senior citizen
- Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport - duty free being charged along with cabin luggage
- Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport - loss of luggage
- Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport - complaint to you regarding the very bad baggage handling of airline
- Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport - immigration officer