Du Mobile TV / Not able to unsubscribe
I have a subscription for asianet TV on my mobile No.[protected]. I subcribed when I was having a compatible Nokia handset.After changing my handset to Samsung Galaxy S II model GT I9100, I am unable to view the TV programes since this model doesnot support streaming.Hence as per their advice I typed "asia UNSUB" and sent message to 1155.But every time I sent this message, I am getting a return message telling me "your handset currently is not supporting streaming", instead of unsubcribing/deactivating my account as I have requested.
As such, I need help to unsubscribe my subscription, since I am paying for a service which I cannot access now and also as I have no intention of changing my present handset.
Thanks and Regards,
More Du Mobile TV Complaints & Reviews
- DU Lottery Fraud - Lottery fraud 
- DU - sms diamond challenge 
- DU - +971552635343 
- DU - du caller tunes 
- DU Elite Super 100 plan - Billing issues 
- DU - mobile prepaid 586207447
- DU - customer service
- DU - home internet & tv services 
- DU - about ringing tone service
- DU - complaints against du agent