DU / I am complain agaist free device hp coloue printer

1 GOLD TOWER, United Arab Emirates

we are informed that your channel partner name is Skylog Int'l Comm. Network. LLC misguided last around 60 day's for DU free device HP Color LaserJet Pro MFM181fw.
1st intimation sent through email dated on August 2018.
2nd intimation sent through email dated on 06th September 2018, we are confirming device model HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw with company authorization signature with stamp, those email replay on 09th September 2018 they are required valid Trade License and establishment card to be able to proceed, we are sent email with attaching updated all document on same day, Samee day Skylog Int'l Comm. Network. LLC conform that those all documents are received and We will now process the order. It will take a minimum of 3 working days and will try our very best to deliver the printer within this week, that means our free device received on 13th September 2018.
3rd intimation HP printer comes to your office on 19th September 2018 around 15:00 hrs. but unfortunately our MD and Manager haven't presented office because they are visiting another manufacturing unit for a week, that unit out of UAE, but they are still waiting on 16th, 17th and 18th September 2018 at 19:00 hrs. as per SAMI FARROQ & RHEA SARINAS is confirm that HP printer is on the way, we are received HP printer device delivered end date & time is 15th September 2018 but SAMI FAROOQ and RHEA SARINAS is always pass the miss- commitment.
Last week of September 2018 again follow up our HP printer to SAMI FARROQ & RHEA SARINAS they are told the first week of October 2018 final received HP printer but can't receive so that our MD sent the email to Skylog Int'l Comm. Network. LLC on 08th October 2018, but still, we are waiting for a reply for the last email.
4th intimation on 15th October 2018 I called to SAMI FAROOQ for the follow up our HP device because in-trouble office atmosphere but they told make DU payment, after that they are delivered our HP device, so that on the same day I make payment against my DU account no is 6.168156 of AED 2803 and on same day I register my complained of DU helpline that no is 1-[protected].

As