DTE Energy MichCon / insufficient service
Our air conditioner was not working. They sent out representatives 3 different times in august. The last guy told us it was an a coil that had to be replaced but dte did not cover the cost. We had an outside contracter come out and replace the a coil. He said I replaced your a coil but that wasnt the reason it wasnt working. It is a leak in your condenser unit. We had to pay $600 for an a coil which we did not need because dte told us that was our problem. We then had to pay $75 for the repair in the condenser unit. I contacted dte to see if they would reimburse the $600 because they are the ones that told us we needed an a coil. I talked to a mr. Michael romeo who said he would look into it. I have tried to call him 3 times and he will not return my call. We would never have gotten an a coil put in but dte's representatives told us that was why our air conditioner wasnt working. We have been a faithful customer of their home protection plus for many years and have not had any complaints but this just doesnt seem fair.
More DTE Energy MichCon Complaints & Reviews
- DTE Energy - appliance protection plan 
- DTE Energy Electric Utility - faulty meter overcharges 
- DTE Energy - billing errors & bad customer service 
- DTE Energy - shut off 
- DTE Energy - shut off despite payments 
- DTE Energy - electricity
- DTE Energy - multiple power outages
- DTE Energy - billing
- DTE Energy - power outages do to low hanging lines.
- DTE Energy - tree trimming