DSTV / Henberg Vaalpark / unwillingness to do their job

1 Vaalpark, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 074 193 0422

My DSTV decoder works on and off. It will work for 15 min, then show E32 and go off. Then I normally reset from my phone or just go to channel 189 (witch by some miracle) still works! It is the only channel that works. After a minute of being on channel 189, I can go back to my normal channel and continue for 15min before E32 shows up again. The longer I keep channel 189 on, the longer it takes for E32 to appear. I have phoned DSTV a hundred times and they just sent signal (that doesn't help). They told me to go to a multichoice near me. I went to Henberg, and when the lady heard no insurance she didn't want to help us. Did not ever test anything. I replaced my satellite dish, eye and cables, is there any one in this universe that can tell me what is wrong with my decoder?

St
Jul 22, 2015

Comments

• Va
      15th of May, 2018

Good Morning,

I trust I find you well. I moved to Vaal Park in October 2017 and physically went to Multichoice Vaal Park Branch only to be told they will send installers in 5 days. 5 days really? I looked around for an accredited installer who assisted me within a matter of hours. fast forward to May 2018, I bought an Explora, my husband called the above mentioned dstv branch. They promised to send installers on a Monday, Monday passed and nothing. When I call them on Tuesday they claim to have called my husband number but spoke to a lady who then cancelled an installation because someone had already came and installed the Explora. On records nobody from the branch called my husband and no installation was done. Can Multichoice Head office look into this matter or should we include media?