DSTV / dstv poor service
On 12 March 2017 during screening of Strictly come dancing on channel 174, the second part of the programme was skipped and the next programme started showing.
This is so disrupting; the people in the backroom of Multichoice need to be disciplined for not doing their job properly. We are paying for the service that costs a lot!!!
It is also soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying to have to write so much when brevity of words should be sufficient.
Updated by Carroll Mrs, Mar 12, 2017
The past few months we have been fed movies that are more suitable to an 11 year old. Always a little puppy / horse / dog / other animal that either talks or brings man and woman together or is lost or is hurt and they call them romcom.
Whoever is the buyer for DSTV needs to wake up. Even if you like those movies, we don't have to be subjected to endless such movies. The same movies also roll over endlessly. Please spend money on proper tv content.
We pay a lot of money for little entertainment.
More DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service