DriveTime Automotive Group / car

1 Glen Burnie, MD, United States

I bought a 2013 Nissan Altima From drivetime 1week later the check engine light came on I took it to a repair shop with they informed me that it needed a software update which could only be done at a Nissan dealership where I took the carAnd also had done the two recalls which were hood latch and passenger airbag.1 week later the car is running funny so I take it to a repair shop they look at the car and informed me that it needed a new transmission. The repair shop had the car for three weeks one and a half weeks was waiting for the warranty company to send them the transmission and once they got the transmission in the system needed a transmission update I finally picked up the car 1 week later the car wouldn't start it wouldn't take a jump nothing had to have it towed to a repair shop they informed me that something may have been draining the battery so they remove the battery charge the battery overnight the next Day put the battery in the car is now working I just hope and pray that I don't have anymore problems with this car that I've only had for 2 1/2 months .(remember I said it was in the shop for 3weeks well they were only willing to give me a rental car for 5 days that I have to pay for then get reimbursed inconvenience).

Mi