Dri Kaspersky Lab / my credit card was charged usd 74.00 without my consent
On 12th Oct.2018 I suddenly received SMS notification from my Bank that my credit card was used for OMR 28.650 (or USD 74.00) used at Digital River.
I don't know what it was, until I saw it here in this website and everybody was complaining about it.
I got my credit card blocked and change to a new one.
Last year I purchase a Kaspersky Internet security to protect my online transactions, but now they are the one who used my credit card without my authorization.
It's like an inside job!
More Dri Kaspersky Lab Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky China - paid for service renewal, code unable to activate. refuse to refund.
- Kaspersky Lab - charged 3 times for internet security & refused refund
- Kaspersky Lab - unethical behavior
- Kaspersky Lab (and LS & SS Services Inc, a registered Partner) - unauthorized charge of $159.99 billed to my credit card
- Kaspersky Lab - customer service employees cannot speak or understand english and auto-renewed without my authorization