[Resolved] DressLily.commoney taken out of bank account, no merchandise

B Mar 11, 2016

I went online and ordered a wig. According to the website, I should have received the wig within 7-10 business days, free regular shipping time. I noticed I received three other e mails as well. One was saying thank you for your order. The other two was saying they are awaiting payment. I only ordered one thing. I checked my bank account, I had two inquiries of payment taken out. I called Dresslilly and they said they had no orders from me. They asked me to screenshot the emails. I said that's ridiculous because the money has already been taken from my account. I am frustrated because I have been made a fool of. Now, when e mailing them and calling, it is as if I made no order. The dates of ordering were 3/3/2016 and 2/22/2016 which 2/22 was the original date. For evidence I have e mail confirmation, the draft from my bank and order numbers. The order numbers are LP1603021936314373, $45.59, 3/2. The other order number is LP1602221957224671, $59.74 and it says has been shipped on 2/22. That means they deducted more money on 3/3. They have my bank account information and the amount they took totals $105.33. I just want a refund at this point, forget the wig. They still have their website up as if they were legitimate. I read other reviews with the same scenarios. Please help me get justice since I have been victimized. I will await your response. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016

Dear Beverly Jackson
    Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
    We have offered you the detail information in the email, could you kindly check your account then reply our email?
    We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), Many thanks.
    Best Regards