Dreamstime / don't subscribe
Never buy anything from them, don't try their one week trial because once you subscribe it will be hard to cancel it. Yes, once you buy something, even if it's a very small purchase, you'll be subscribed and in a week it will automatically renew and you'll be charged.
Same happened to me and it took me 2 weeks to make them stop. Isn't it ridiculous? I thought I would send an email asking to cancel the subscription, but it wasn't so easy. I called and emailed numerous times, they weren't responsive at all. But 2 weeks later they gave up and canceled after charging me, of course.
Be careful, people!
More Dreamstime Complaints & Reviews
- Dreamstime.com - Fake charges for the subscription 
- Dreamstime - Fraudulent subscription service
- Dreamstime.com - Dreamstime fraud!
- Dreamstime - Customer service
- Dreamstime.com - Their registration isn't for free
- Dreamstime - non-receipt of service - yet unwilling to reverse charges
- Dreamstime.com - license management
- Dreamstime - I canceled account
- Dreamstime LLC - Pricing plan scam
- Dreamstime.com - Membership fee