Dreams / worst customer experience ever!
Two beds were purchased from dreams (=a31463) (Order no. 020 I 359). Delivery: both delivered on 17th july 2007. Not taken to bedroom but dumped in the hallway. So could not check at delivery.
Quality: 3 of the divan drawers broken, fabric torn in various places.
Customer services: non-existent. Takes 50 minutes to get through. Standard answer - cannot help now but will call back. No call backs ever happen.
Guarantee: pressure sales to buy warranty. Cannot use the warranty to even get them to replace the broken beds.
Store: will not entertain any complaints - always refer you to customer helpline which does not function at all.
Worst customer experience ever - this company should not trade.
Professor s ghosh
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade! 
- Dreams - shocking service 
- Dreams - not giving refund 
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods 
- Dreams - poor everything really 
- Dreams - delivery, repeated errors and shocking service
- Dreams - un organised after sales team
- Dreams - it's awful!!!
- Dreams - zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee
- Dreams - misleading advertising