Dream Products / Items ordered and not recieved

32 springside roadAsheville, NC, United States Review updated:
4.75
Phone: 8286870995
I Mailed personal check along with hand written order, as requested by Dream products. The check cleared my bank several DAYS later. It has now been eight weeks and the merchandise has not been recieved.I have contacted this company, spoke with several people who said my money would be returned. As of today some two months later, it has not been recieved.
How can a company like this take innocent peoples money and ignore their request and concerns afterwards?
I do not reccommend to anyone to place an order to this company. Sincerely, Mildred Largin

Comments

Al
  30th of Nov, 2008
Ordered wallet 8 weeks ago have not received it Please contact me
Lm
  27th of Feb, 2009
Regarding Dream Products.
I think since they are located in california all these people with complaints need to contact the governor, state representative, etc. whatever it takes. thats their job. I have changed my mind about ordering since the prices listed in the sales paper differ from the prices they want to charge when ordering on line. But there is a phone number that i am going to call. (800) 410-2153
Hope everyone gets their transactions settled satisfactorily
Jo
  29th of Apr, 2009
I sent a check along with a flyer I recieved for a pair of shoes. The check was dated 3/24/09. It was cashed on 3/31/09 and cleared my bank on 4/1/09 and I have not recieved my shoes. Something needs to be done about this.
Jo Ann Wade
jawade68@yahoo.com
Pi
  3rd of May, 2009
I too have had non-delivery problems with them on TWO seperate occasions.

NO MORE!
Mo
  5th of Jun, 2009
I ordered a couple things in February and paid by credit card. Received a shipment in March minus 4 swimsuits they said were on back order and should be shipped in JUNE! I should have asked for a refund then. I emailed in May, when should I expect shipment. They said everything was sent in March. I sent a copy of their invoice, they they said whoops approximately 2 wks. 2 weeks later I sent another email. Another whoops 2-3 wks. I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and then forwarded that to Dream Products. Now they claim they can't meet demand and I will be getting a refund. I agree, DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Mr
  9th of Jun, 2009
On February 10th, 2009 I ordered a Tomato Plant kit. My credit card was charged but I never received my shipment. I'm still waiting and it's June 1oth, 3009

Mrs.A.C. Halberg
cyria1@yahoo.com
CC: California Attorney Generals Office
Department of Interstate Commerce
Internal Revenue Service
State of California Revenue Service
Pi
  9th of Jun, 2009
I suggest everyone that has been screwed over by this company go to the BBB site & file a complaint.
They currently have an "A" rating with BBB.
Here's a link to BBB if your interested.: http://www.la.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?companyid=13139645
It
  27th of Apr, 2011
I bought the therapeutic toe alignment slippers and found that they are coming apart on the side. I do not have the package but wondered if you would accept my word and send me another pair. I can't see sending a small item like that back when shipping is so high. My order number is 18324607 and my customer number is 11293460.
I don't car what color. Size XS. Thank you.
Marcia Jones
3513 Norton Woods Dr
Muskegon, MI 49441
Cl
  22nd of Aug, 2011
sent a check for cozy toes as yet have not received them (14.92$)please forward merchandise or return my money i am currently employed by the FBI and will investigate your company if necessary
Cl
  22nd of Aug, 2011
merchandise not recieved payment sent

DreamProducts.com Logo DreamProducts.com