Downloadinghome.com/360sharepro / Non delivery of producct

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Site seemed very professional and genuine. Decided to be a member to access my choice of downloads.
Downloaded 3 items and realised that they were not full versions of what I was expecting as they only took a matter of seconds to download and the size of each, is very small.
Playback of two of the files one hears this message:
'Congratulations. As part of Limewire and Frostwire Court Order Settlement, you have been selected to receive your choice of a free apple ipad, free etc free etc. To claim your free court settlement item visit www.limewirelaw.com etc.' Hellooo, my alarm bells began to ring.
The program ‘360SharePro’ seems to be like a pirated version of Limewire!
It has to be a scam and should be banned to protect unsuspecting and inexperienced users such as myself from being taken in.
Too late, I looked at https://www.complaintsboard.com a service I was not aware of.
I have written to them, but it seems from what I am hearing, I will not be hearing from them again. They have my money.

Comments

4th of Apr, 2011

Bonjour, J'ai télécharger 360 share pro le mois dernier pour soi-disant 20, 20euros en illimité à l'année... Résultat: 2 prélèvements sur mon compte à 9 jours d'écarts pour des montants de 20, 20 et 49, 95 euros! Tout ça pour rien car je ne comprends rien, tout est en anglais et je n'arrive pas à avoir les films demandés!!! Comment me faire résilier et remboursé, je n'arrive pas à les joindre. Merci.