Dorrance Publishing Company / Fees

When i was a child, I was the outcast of the school, nobody would talk to me and they always ignored me. These terrible memories inspired me to write about it. When I saw that Dorrance will review and publish your book for free, i turned to them. I went through the long process of writing my book. Finally, I got a letter in the mail saying "We will be honored to publish your story. There will be a fee of 6, 000-10, 000$. They say it's free... huh!

Comments

• Di
      6th of Jan, 2011

i found their ad in are phonebook and its says they will send you a free authors guide. in order for your book to sell you have to pay for it to be published and printed. No company would make money if they paid for publishing/printing.

• Te
      21st of Nov, 2012

Sounds like a bit FAT SCAM! That is how scams function. They tell the ones, who want to work, to pay them. It doesn't matter if it is a publishing company. The author should not be solicited to spend money on a speculation that they, the company, do not care about themselves. In other words, the authors they solicit are their consumers (customers).