Donnaplay / Membership

hi, I signed up for Donnaplay using my email address and paid for the upgraded premium service. My credit card was debited as below. However I am not able to access the account. When I log in and try "forgotten your password" and type in my email address to retrieve it, the message I get is that, "that email address is incorrect. Are you sure you have registered". I have no other email address and I am not keen to continue this membership. It seems like a big scam to me. Could you PLEASE ARRANGE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND RETURN THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. Many thanks Sonali Geo [protected]@gmail.com 27 Dec '15 30 Dec '15 1016 DONNAPLAY.COM LEEDS GBR 2.95 US DOLLAR $ AT -0.6845 $4.31

So
Dec 30, 2015

Comments

• Me
      15th of Mar, 2016

Hi, I did not sign up for this .

• Ro
      17th of Apr, 2016

I got a charge on my account for $2.95 for donna play. Com. Not saying I didn't do it. But I don't know what it is can you please send me a email cause I don't know what to sign in to as I don't know this account [protected]@gmail.com

21st of Apr, 2016

hi, my email is [protected]@msn.com I signed up for Donnaplay using my email address and paid for the upgraded premium service. My credit card was debited as below. This is a total scam and I never signed up for this. PLEASE ARRANGE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND RETURN THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT.

• Ca
      8th of May, 2016

Please cancel my membership and cancel the payment of $19.95 coming out of my checking account. I only wanted the free trial and was told nothing would be charged to me. Thanks.

[protected]@yahoo.com

26th of May, 2016

hi, my email is jamie.[protected]@gmail.com I signed up for Donnaplay using my email address and paid for the upgraded premium service. My credit card was debited as below. This is a total scam and I never signed up for this. PLEASE ARRANGE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND RETURN THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT.

• Ar
      30th of May, 2016

It is a con company i have nothing to do with it and i got £11.95 taken out of my credit card. They rae thieves.,

• Fe
      8th of Jun, 2016

Said free trial no charges. Turned into free charges whenever even when I don't use my account for anything!

• Su
      8th of Jun, 2016

Donnaplay charged my debit card account for 13.95 USD in february, march, april and may 2016.
    I have not authorized these charges.
    I want Donnaplay to stop charging and to pay back the amounts. Please cancel my premium membership immediately. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Ka
      16th of Jun, 2016

By a mistake I signed in for a trial which I was recommended to i order to open a certain program. That was made more than a year ago and since then I have tried to cancel the trial both by telephone and mail without success. I have contacted my bank and explained the situation, canceled my credit card as recommended, and still I am, every month, being claimed to pay the amount of 8, 5177 USD for nothing in return, without any reaction.
    This comment is to be copied and sent to my bank asking them to try to stop this stupidity and have my money returned. The bank knows my new account number.

Date 16.06.2016. My email is karl.[protected]@mac.com
    tel +47 91699658

5th of Jul, 2016

I would like to cancel my subscription to play and gave cancel Any That transactions are happening with my bank account Taking at least $ 7.45 in a month, i can not AFFORD to lose Any money at this time.

• Va
      7th of Jul, 2016

I would like to cancel my membership ( it charged $3.99) i dont want to pay this anymore
    My email : [protected]@gmail.com

• Ph
      11th of Jul, 2016

By a mistake I signed in for a trial which I was recommended to i order to open a certain program.i want to cancel my membership.
    [protected]@gmail.com pleases