Domino's Pizza / pizza

Seattle, WA, United States

Store: 714 Taylor Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Msg: My first five orders this month were fairly quick and tasty. The last two have been ridiculous. Both times I had to call the store after an hour, when the app said, "Nom nom, we hope you're enjoying your pizza, " only to find out the pizza had not left the store yet. And in the case last night, it left the store with someone who was ending their shift. They decided to take it back to the store, so another driver could deliver it. This is what the driver told me. It was cold. So, not only did I wait an hour and a half for cold pizza, with stingy toppings (I have a pic), I had to wait another 30 minutes to heat it up in my own oven. Ridiculous!
This was my free pizza after placing six previous orders in the last month. The driver said he could throw the order out so I wouldn't be charged. That would be great if I had paid for the pizza. But I used my points. The points I earned from six other large orders. I want my points back, and some kind of effort to make up for the the last two orders, not a free, free pizza! I sincerely hope someone reaches out to me to make this right, or last night's order will be my last order.

Domino's Pizza