Domino's Pizza / pizza
The one thing that annoys me the most about this Domino's Pizza is they continuously try to overcharge me for one of their specials. They advertise a special, a large hand-tossed 3-topping pizza for $7.99 and carryout only. I have gone into the store and placed my order for this special and they continuously charged me full price ($15.00) at least 5 times. I don't even swipe my credit card until I see the price they are going to charge me. The management of this store must tell their employees not to bring up the special or remind the customers about this special which is on their website. Just imagine the amount of unsuspecting customers who pay the full price and those gteedy managers of the store reap the profits. This isn't 1 or 2 dollars. Thisy tried to charge me double the price. The whole store is in on it. Several different employees pull this same crap. I wish someone would stop them from this fraudulent practice. I hope they send undercover people into their store and catch them pulling this crap. They probably do this crap at all of their stores.
WAKE UP PEOPLE, KNOW HOW MUCH THEIR SPECIAL REALLY IS WITH THE SPECIAL BEFORE PAYING THEM.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.