Domino's Pizza / fraud
On 6/4/08 approximately 8pm, I entered dominoes pizza and ordered 4 meddium pizzas. I charged the to my debit card. The cashier seemed to be having a problem with the computer entry and then entered my info on another computer. I signed the receipt for the pizza totaling $23.64. That transaction posted to my checking account on 6/9/08. I then noticed that on 6/10/08, there is another transaction from the same dominoes for $130 with a insufficient funds fee of $35. This was noticed on 6/13 upon checking my account information accross the computer. I then called my bank to dispute this charge which I did not authorize. The case is now open for fraud review. I proceeded to the dominoes in question to complain about the unauthorized charge from this store. The manager at the time was unable to find who and where the transaction came from. I then made him aware that I had filed fraud charges and thanked him for his help. Thanks for your assistance in getting the answer to this discrepancy.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Manager at the 8555 store in San Diego
- Domino's Pizza - the customer service and product
- Domino's Pizza - funds get deducted but did not received the order 
- Domino's Pizza - sms
- Domino's Pizza - I am complaining about management.