Domino's Pizza / drivers

1 Sulphur Springs, TX, United States Review updated:

I was going to eat taco bell but decided to stop by dominos to place a order around 11:30 pm so I did I ordered 2 medium 2 topping pizzas and a 2 liter coke I payed the cashier and I told them to give the driver the 4$ and change to the driver well I waited til 12:15 and decided to call the store and it is closed I again thought well maybe they "got busy" on a thursday night well it is now 12:45 and I do not have a pizza and am 20$ out of money because nobody came to deliever pizza I normally wouldn't be so pissed but this is the 2nd time!!! Seriously I filed a complaint around january or february with my name because I placed a order and waited for 2 hours and nobody showed up!!! I have ordered from dominos plenty of times and my order never gets messed up. But since last time that happened I stopped ordering dominos and decided to order pizza hut and they know where my address is so idk what the problem is. This time I thought I would give it a shot and give y'all another chance but the same thing happens and last time the driver claimed to have knocked and called me but I recieved zero calls and I was on my couch next to the door this time I had my lights turned on with my curtain split open in case maybe last time I didn't hear anyone but nobody came and I have proof!! This is ridiculous seriously what kind of drivers do you have delivering for you because this is just crazy I lost my debit card and paid with my last 20$ I had in cash and I have no food at my apartment because i'm moving across state in 2 days that is why I came out to eat and now I can not eat anything because I have no money on me my bank is closed and y'all took my money from me!!!

Da
Jul 20, 2018

Comments

• Om
      20th of Jul, 2018

So you went INTO the store, ordered a pizza, paid cash then went HOME and waited for it to be delivered? Yeah, that's not how it works.