Dominos - Pizza Dipping Sauce / food poisoning
Had severe diarrhoea after eating pizza.
Ordered 2 pizzas on 29.05.13 over the phone. One Veg-aroma, and one Vegetarian supreme with no cheese and black olives.. I ate the vegeroma and dipping sauce. My friend ate the vegetarian supreme but not the dipping sauce as he is vegan. I put the spare sauce in the fridge. The next day I opened dipping sauce to find inside lid covered in mould.
I was ill, but not my friend. I ate nothing else that night, nor the next day. From about Lunchtime the following day, I started to get stomach symptoms.
I complained to the Brighton Store (Manager called Aslan) on 30.05.13. He sent a driver round to collect the sauce. I took a photo beforehand as evidence. Aslan told me he would sort this out with head office by today, and agreed if I had not heard from him, to contact head office myself. I called Head office today (03.06.13) who put me through to customer services.There was just an answering service and I left a message for them to contact me asap. Haven't heard anything so called Brighton Store again. Shift manager - Salman - said he would try to contact Aslan. Salman called back 10 mins later to say Aslan could not be reached.
More Dominos - Pizza Dipping Sauce Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - service
- Domino's Pizza - the pizza
- Domino's Pizza - 30 minutes
- Domino's Pizza - my pizza I ordered 
- Domino's Pizza - horrible management, tact, and capability