Dominos - Pizza Dipping Sauce / food poisoning

1 Brighton, England, East Sussex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Had severe diarrhoea after eating pizza.

Ordered 2 pizzas on 29.05.13 over the phone. One Veg-aroma, and one Vegetarian supreme with no cheese and black olives.. I ate the vegeroma and dipping sauce. My friend ate the vegetarian supreme but not the dipping sauce as he is vegan. I put the spare sauce in the fridge. The next day I opened dipping sauce to find inside lid covered in mould.

I was ill, but not my friend. I ate nothing else that night, nor the next day. From about Lunchtime the following day, I started to get stomach symptoms.

I complained to the Brighton Store (Manager called Aslan) on 30.05.13. He sent a driver round to collect the sauce. I took a photo beforehand as evidence. Aslan told me he would sort this out with head office by today, and agreed if I had not heard from him, to contact head office myself. I called Head office today (03.06.13) who put me through to customer services.There was just an answering service and I left a message for them to contact me asap. Haven't heard anything so called Brighton Store again. Shift manager - Salman - said he would try to contact Aslan. Salman called back 10 mins later to say Aslan could not be reached.

Dominos - Pizza Dipping Sauce