The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Domino's Pizza / food poisoning

1 Corona, CA, United States Review updated:

So I ordered two medium pizzas for my boyfiend his little brother and myself. One pizza was a chicken with peperoni pizza and the other was a peperoni and jalapeno pizza. Keep in mind that no one else ate the pizza and this was the only food we had in common eating the whole day. That night my boyfriends little brother could not sleep because he felt ill. He wanted to throw up and had diareah. That next morning my bf and I had finals and we started feeling really sick he complained that he had diareah and that his whole body ached so he couldnt focus on his final and in turn failed the final and failed the class. Later that day he went home and I met him there. We were both really ill with diareah, vomiting, body ache, fever, and our heads throbed really bad if we started to walk. We were bed ridden for two days after that feeling really sick. I tried contacting domino's pizza and all they could tell me was that supposedly they called over 150 people who had their pizza that day and the day after and they all were fine, oh and that supposedly they tested their own ingredients from that day and that once again everything was copersetic. Yeah of course if this was my buisness I too would do my "own research" and find that everything was perfectly perfect. All they could offer me was credit for more of their food.. ewwwww no thank you!!! Moral of the story is DOMINO'S = FOOD POISONING!

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Ka
      24th of Nov, 2009
    0 Votes

    WE SEND YOU THIS REPORT AS LAST NIGHT WE ATE YOUR PIZZA IN ATHENS GREECE FROM YOUR AGENT MR CHATZIS WHO HAS A DEPARTMENT OF YOUR PIZZA IN KALLITHEA ATHENS GREECE.

    AFTER THAT WE HAD SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS..AS VOMIT AND DIARRHOEA FOR 12HOURS.

    WE VISIT THE SHOP OF DOMINO'S PIZZA TODAY AT 11.00 a.m AND WE REPORT EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. WE ASK TO TALK WITH THE MANAGER BUT HE WASN'T THERE. WE ARE STILL WAITING HIS CALL...but untilnow (17.00 p.m) NOBODY CALL US.

    PLEASE INFORM US ABOUT OUR LEGAL RIGHTS

    WITH SINCERE REGARDS

    KATERINA P. ILIAKI

  • Ge
      24th of Feb, 2011
    +1 Votes

    Hrmmm...It is hard to get food poisoning by food that is already fully cooked before it even enters their stores. It sounds more to me like the poster and family caught a stomach virus, which can make you have all of the aforesaid symptoms.

Post your comment