Domino's Pizza / food poisoning
So I ordered two medium pizzas for my boyfiend his little brother and myself. One pizza was a chicken with peperoni pizza and the other was a peperoni and jalapeno pizza. Keep in mind that no one else ate the pizza and this was the only food we had in common eating the whole day. That night my boyfriends little brother could not sleep because he felt ill. He wanted to throw up and had diareah. That next morning my bf and I had finals and we started feeling really sick he complained that he had diareah and that his whole body ached so he couldnt focus on his final and in turn failed the final and failed the class. Later that day he went home and I met him there. We were both really ill with diareah, vomiting, body ache, fever, and our heads throbed really bad if we started to walk. We were bed ridden for two days after that feeling really sick. I tried contacting domino's pizza and all they could tell me was that supposedly they called over 150 people who had their pizza that day and the day after and they all were fine, oh and that supposedly they tested their own ingredients from that day and that once again everything was copersetic. Yeah of course if this was my buisness I too would do my "own research" and find that everything was perfectly perfect. All they could offer me was credit for more of their food.. ewwwww no thank you!!! Moral of the story is DOMINO'S = FOOD POISONING!
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - miscommunication and disregard
- Domino's Pizza - uncooked chicken wings
- Dominoes - employee abuse from asst. mgr.
- Domino's Pizza - manager 
- Domino's - hilliard ohio has bad customer service