Domino's Pizza / hair cooked into the pizza's cheese!

United States Review updated:
My family and I were really hungry so we decided to order the 5 by 5 deal, when we opened the first pie ,we found a long wavy grayish hair on the pie (no one in my family has gray long wavy hair!), but we said ehh lets just not eat that pie lets just eat the second pie, so while I was eating a slice I felt a hair in my mouth, which even got tangled in between my bottom teeth. I took out the piece of pizza that was in my mouth to see if it was my imagination. Unfortunately, there was a brownish visible hair woven into the crust and cheese, cooked into the pizza. I immediately vomited, and when my family saw the second hair coming from a different pie, everyone became nauseous and started vomiting too, I mean wouldn't you? It was disgusting, never again will I order pizza from Dominos.

Anyways after vomiting, my sister then politely called Dominos from (Newark, NJ the one on Bloomfield Ave.) to speak to the manager (NOT asking for a refund and definitely not demanding another pie). The manager was rude, didn't allow her to explain and when she asked for his name he hanged up on her! So of course my sis became mad, after all she just wanted him to know what happened so that he wouldn't lose other customers, and so that his employees would wear a hair net, because obviously they probably weren't wearing one. She then called again, he yelled at her and when she asked for his name he hanged up on her again!

We just called so that other people could be able to enjoy their food, instead of vomiting. So next time you order your delicious dominos pizza, watch out for nasty hairs on your slices!!!

Comments

Tr
  8th of Nov, 2008
We had a similar experience with Dominos. We thought the worst part of ordering from this Dominos at 371 S Doheny Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 was the cold pizza that was delivered an hour after ordering, but NO! THE WORST PART WAS A 2" NASTY HAIR THAT WAS COOKED UNDERNEATH THE TOPPINGS! UNBELIEVABLE! This is absolutely unacceptable.

Also, the Website said they left at a certain time and they got to our place 45 minutes later! They're only 2-3 minutes away from us! The pizza and bread sticks were completely cold. Waste of money and time. The manager didn't care much about making it right either. Never ordering from Dominos again. IT'S THE NEXT MORNING AND I STILL FEEL SICK THINKING ABOUT THE HAIR THAT MY MOUTH TOUCHED! I STILL FEEL LIKE THROWING UP!
Ja
  9th of Oct, 2010
hello sorry to bother you but,
The pizza you sold us was fine but the sauces were runny in consistancy and out of date!!!...Poor news for food poisoning! Please buy our faith back into Dominos as we have been using you for over 15 years.
Many thanks jane andrews x
Ja
  9th of Oct, 2010
This was part of my complaint! I have already filled in a complaint form and yet you still want me to complete an other! Like i said before we have been using you for at least 15 years and it has been perfect x but this time we were sent runny constistancy and out of date sauce which as you know is a high factor of food poisoning.
Many thanks