Dollar Tree / service

Hollywood, FL, United States

Staff are rude, unprofessional, and not customer oriented. Staff often get angry with customers and literally have screaming matches with customers as I witness last week - cussing and all! Today (I counted) 18 people on line with myself included. I yelled from my position in line, which was number 12, to the cashier - "can you call for back-up"? The manager, Jessica, was approaching a register and immediately caught an attitude. She said with a scrowl on her face and with a bitter tone "I am opening a register" and then rolled her eyes. I said "you guys need to pay attention - it's like this every Sunday. There shouldn't be this many customers on line, waiting. She said "I am not serving you - so you can back over to that line." I said "this store is lazy and this doesn't make sense" and went back to the other line because I was not going to have a shouting match with her. Ten minutes later I was still in line so I left without purchasing the items that I needed. It's the only one in my area so I don't know what to think but I do know that Dollar Tree needs to be more selective about the class of people that they hire.

Ba