Dollar Tree / sales associates ebony
I was in your store On Dec 12th 2017, brought 48 dollars in items and because I had my own bags the associate refused to bag my items. I find that to be unfounded for the paying Customer, l would like to know if this is part of your policy I can spend my hard Earned money somewhere else.Also l will post on face book, Twitter and Snapchat about this unfair Experience I at store 8528 so Ashland Ave in Chicago I'll 60620 store 6219.please correct this issue so that no one else has to deal with this issue again.thank you heartbroken and confused. The store manager told the young lady that she could not refuse to bag my items and Ebony started that if the bag was not from dollar tree she was not going to do it.
Updated by Margaret Mickiel, Dec 07, 2017
Your right thank you for your response, I don’t work there and after today won’t shop there any more hope other will do the same and store will go out of business you Ignorant fool.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - Customer service
- Dollar Tree - Customer Service/Dollar Tree/fresno. CA. Manchester location1924
- Dollar Tree - inappropriate behavior
- Dollar Tree - management at 3rd and 138th ave. bronx, ny 
- Dollar Tree - Charge for plastic bag