Dollar Tree — assistant manager robert
I went in to the 23rd & Penn location to grab a couple of things. As I was checking out I went to type "no" for do you want cash back. I reached for the attached pen and he pulled the machine towards him, pushed the no button and told me I had to "be smarter than the machine"
I am a grown educated lady. I left furious.
When I got home I called up and asked to speak to the manager.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Oklahoma City, OK The kid on the phone said he was the Manager. I asked who managed the store, he said James, why?
I told him I wanted to speak to him and he just kept saying what do you need?
I told him I didn't appreciate what he had said. He told me the manager was now on vacation, that he was busy and hung up o me.
Completely unacceptable. I am having a hard time finding any kind of corporate office, phone number or email to look into this issue.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service