Dollar Rent A Car — auto rental
I made reservations to rent a car for five days in Columbus Ohio area.
went tot the counter in Columbus and gave my res. #H681378673.
I asked for no extras just a five day rental and said I would return it on 6/4
I returned the car on 6/4 was told all is good so we headed for the terminal.
once settled at the gate I looked at paper work given to me.
I was in shock my bill was 633.00 plus.
I called the Dollar phone # and asked how could this be.
I was told that I rented for one day and following days auto was missing.
I said not possible, however you had my cell number and email address,
why did you not inquire where is the car??
Here are my facts. five days stay in Columbus area returned auto full tank of gas
and no injuries to the auto..
Please investigate and please please do not come back with"our records show"
$633.plus for five days David Bumgarner [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
More Dollar Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - coupons promised after poor service but none received
- Dollar Rent A Car - overcharged 
- Dollar Rent A Car - unethical / business practices 
- Dollar Rent A Car - was charged $431.84 for car ins. I did not require 
- Dollar Rent A Car - agregious fees