Dollar General / refillable at&t phone card

Nacogdoches, TX, United States Review updated:

6/27/2017

I paid $55.13 for minutes on my refillable AT&T Phone Card on 6/19/2017 at Dollar General on 927 N. University Dr., Nacogdoches, Texas. By the time I called to put the code in for the air time, it was already used. I am out of $55.13. I had to buy another AT&T air card at Brookshire Brothers in the amount of $45.00 and put air time on my phone on 6/21/2017. Definitely not at Dollar General!! I talked to the manager at the store on 6/20 & 6/27/2017 and she said that it is nothing she can do. They do not give refunds.

I talked to AT&T and they said the only air time that was put on my phone was the one for $45.00 on 6/21/2017 that I purchased at Brookshire Brothers. I want my $55.13 back.

Di
Jun 27, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      Jun 27, 2017

ATke the card and your receipt and speak to the manager at the Dollar General. It has been known that cashiers sometimes keep the numbers and use the gift cards themselves or pocket the money and never put it on the card to begin with. Taking the receipt allows the management to see what cashier you had