Dollar General / refillable at&t phone card
I paid $55.13 for minutes on my refillable AT&T Phone Card on 6/19/2017 at Dollar General on 927 N. University Dr., Nacogdoches, Texas. By the time I called to put the code in for the air time, it was already used. I am out of $55.13. I had to buy another AT&T air card at Brookshire Brothers in the amount of $45.00 and put air time on my phone on 6/21/2017. Definitely not at Dollar General!! I talked to the manager at the store on 6/20 & 6/27/2017 and she said that it is nothing she can do. They do not give refunds.
I talked to AT&T and they said the only air time that was put on my phone was the one for $45.00 on 6/21/2017 that I purchased at Brookshire Brothers. I want my $55.13 back.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee