Dollar General / disorderly store

1 New Waverly Texas, United States Review updated:

The store in New Waverly Texas has been a disaster for quite a long time. As this store is the closest business to all the residents of the area, many of us use it as a convenience, so that we do not have to drive a long distance to a grocery. The pictures attached show how this store is EVERYDAY!!

I have two young sons who have fallen a few times from the overwhelming amount of store items that are on the floor.

Two people cannot go down the same isle at the same time.

This store has a lawsuit waiting to happen. Either someone is going to fall and hurt themselves, or God forbid if the store would to catch fire people will possibly die.

I have spoke with the Fire Marshall and explained the situation without mentioning the business at hand. He stated that from what I described to him, the building should be shut down.

I wanted to give Dollar General the ability to rectify the situation prior to me taking that step.

Again, I have been a resident of the area for many years and I know that this store has been on the decline in this matter for about the last year and a half.

Ch
Nov 7, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      7th of Nov, 2016

You must not be able to tell that they are stocking. Since they do not work overnight to stock, they have to do so during the regular business hours. I have managed to shop in stores like this for 27 years without ever having hurt myself. It is a simple case of watching your kids and watching where you are going.

Otherwise, you will be here complaining that the shelves are empty.