Dollar General / disorderly store
The store in New Waverly Texas has been a disaster for quite a long time. As this store is the closest business to all the residents of the area, many of us use it as a convenience, so that we do not have to drive a long distance to a grocery. The pictures attached show how this store is EVERYDAY!!
I have two young sons who have fallen a few times from the overwhelming amount of store items that are on the floor.
Two people cannot go down the same isle at the same time.
This store has a lawsuit waiting to happen. Either someone is going to fall and hurt themselves, or God forbid if the store would to catch fire people will possibly die.
I have spoke with the Fire Marshall and explained the situation without mentioning the business at hand. He stated that from what I described to him, the building should be shut down.
I wanted to give Dollar General the ability to rectify the situation prior to me taking that step.
Again, I have been a resident of the area for many years and I know that this store has been on the decline in this matter for about the last year and a half.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - race issues/asked for a simple "bike lock" and got verbally assaulted by cashier and manager
- Dollar General - manager jennifer
- Dollar General - product not marked correctly 
- Dollar General - the cleanliness of the store
- Dollar General - the store the workers and the dm