Dollar General / digital coupon

1 Dallas, GA, United States Review updated:

My $5 digital coupon did not work and I specifically had enough money on me to get everything I needed based on my coupons. I am an almost daily customer and think that the rep who would not take the $5 off was unempathetic. This was sort of embarrassing as well holding up the line. If the digital coupon isn't working right, it shouldn't be an option. It's now still on my digital account for today and I needed it when I spent my money today. I'd like some sort compensation.
Krishna Couch

• Updated by Krishna Couch, Sep 22, 2018

Krishna Couch

Kr
Sep 22, 2018

Comments

• 9w

oh sure wait 4 to 6 weeks i'm sure they will send you something lol

• He
      22nd of Sep, 2018

Your subtotal before tax was under $25.

22nd of Sep, 2018

Yeah, it’s 25 before tax. That’s on you.

22nd of Sep, 2018

Total before tax has to be $25 or higher. You should've got a candy bar for at least 70¢.

• Fe
      23rd of Sep, 2018

You want compensated for coupons you didn't use. It is not required for stores to honor digital coupons, there is tech support for that. Some managers will but not always corporate handles digital coupons the stores cant control or see them. Sorry just because your were embarrassed doesn't means the store needs to compensate you for something that is out of their control, that would be just handing out free money to everyone who'd coupon don't work. There maybe several reasons it didn't come off your purchase take responsibility and call tech support.