Dollar General 1121 US-72 Killen, AL 35645 / store not opening on time

Killen, AL, United States

I go just about every morning to this Dollar General on my way to work. The store is supposed to open at 8:00 and I have to be at work at 8:30. I run in about every morning to get snacks, drinks, and something to warm up for my lunch at work. There have been several days they open 5 or minutes so late... This morning I got there a little after 8:00. There was already another person outside waiting and she had tried to call the store and everything and no one would answer. All the lights were on inside... Finally at 8:15 I had to just leave because I had to be at work. The other lady was still waiting and I have no idea what time someone finally opened the store. But I wasn't able to get my lunch or anything for work because I had no time to stop anywhere else. It has happened several times but it was only a few minutes late opening. There is a Fred's down the road I don't like to stop at as much but I may have to start because there is no guarantee this store will be open when they are supposed to be.

Oct 26, 2017