Ditech.com / Online scam

1 United States

I had a home equity line of credit with Ditech since 2004. In that time I have never been late or missed a payment. I currently owe them $7, 000 from a $25, 000 credit line. After sending them my March payment of $1, 000 I received a letter stating my account was suspended. After contacting them they had said we missed a Feb. payment, which is an absolute lie. We sent the payment! After questioning them why they would cancel an account that has never been late or delinquent before they basically said because it's their right to do so. Needless to say I took this up with a supervisor, who finally admitted that it wasn't really about missing a payment but instead it was because of the country's current mortgage situation. It was completely observed that you would cut off the credit line to the people who actually pay their bills. As far as I know, they probably held the Feb. check or destroyed it so they had the excuse to cancel my credit line. I told them this is why GM/GMAC and anything affiliated with them is slowly dieing. Do yourselves a favor - stay away from these ###s. If this is the way the GM organization does business I can understand why they keep begging for federal bail out funds, like the street tramps they are, rattling their tin cups for a hand out. Go with reputable banks, IF you can find one. This is my entire opinion of this organization, and I hope by reading this it will save you some aggravation.

Ji