DiTech Mortgage / Mortgage Delays
I previously applied for a mortgage with DiTech in 2006 and had no issues. I applied again with them in 2009. They assured me that they could close on my property within 30 days assuming I supplied them with all the necessary documentation. It has now been almost 45 days and we still have yet to close. They continuously ask me for the same documents that were already sent to them weeks ago (apparently they can't locate them). They scheduled an appraisal on my property which for some reason, did not get completed, and were not aware that their appraiser didn't complete it until I called 8 days later to check on the report. They then order it again and tell me it will be expedited (24 hours). 4 Four days later and it finally gets back to them. Today they call again and tell me they are "missing" documents and need me to resend to them which I do immediately. I rented my home out assuming that DiTech could close on the property within the 30 days. My tenant moved in after 42 days and I am now stuck living in a hotel waiting for these people to close on the property. When you call, you can never get an answer. The file is always being reviewed by someone.
My family and I have had to place our items in storage ($300), have had to stay in a motel now for more than 2 weeks ($2, 000) and will have to pay the moving company to pick up stuff from storage ($600). Every passing day, the economic consequences grow.
More DiTech Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- Ditech - mortgage servicer
- Green Tree Servicing LLC - Customer Service/Claims failure
- GreenTree - no bills sent for 3mos. to my address
- GreenTree - harassment and overpaid
- www.greentreeservicing.com - They took fake charge from me without my agreement