Disney Store / disney store does not fulfill the promise
I bought a sweatshirt and a T-shirt through DisneyStore.com on October 4th. The promise of delivery at my hotel in New York was October 11. Exactly what I needed, because I would travel back to Brazil on this date.
I received orders from Amazon and Walgreens, made in the same day, with no surprises.
But my Disney order...
The delivery date was changed to October 13, then "reduced" to October 12, when I would be in Brazil.
Ok, let's call customer service.
"Orders placed after noon are only counted the following day." There is nothing anywhere on DisneyStore.com that says it to the consumer.
"Could not you call the carrier and personally go get the box?" Yes, the attendant made me this proposal: stop visiting the city that you came to tour and spend hours behind an inefficient Disney delivery.
"There is a carrier's warning regarding Hurricane Irma and Harvey." I replied that I placed orders on 2 other sites and these arrived in order and even before the promised date. One of them uses the same carrier as Disney... Curious, right?
Well, I imagine Disney will not worry about a consumer who has lost $ 100 in a purchase with them because they have millions of other customers who pay what Disney asks to have their goods.
What I do know is that, if possible, I do not buy anything from Disney, mostly at DisneyStore.com.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns