Disney Store / customer service
On 12/31/17 between about 12:00p and 12:30p. I went into the Disney store at the Marana Outlet Mall in Marana Arizona. I went in to see about an exchange or return from something I bought at the Tucson Mall location. While waiting in line, two of the reps (who I had never seen before) were using their headsets to chat either about a customer in the store or something personal. The girl was standing leaning on a fixture while the guy was helping a customer at the register. She said something to him thru the headset and he then giggled and made what sounded like a smart butt comment. Something to the affect of, yea no kidding. I initially thought it was about the customer at the register who was paying with a lot of change. But after my transaction, I'm not sure. Either way, the actions were very unprofessional and not Disney like. Coming from a family who spends lots of money with Disney to include 2 DVC ownership. It's not very encouraging or rebutturing to return to that location. I've never had any complaints of any of the local stores, or any for that matter, until yesterday. I wasn't happy when I left, both for that and my personal transaction in there.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store - disney mickey backpack
- Disney Store Bridgewater Commons, NJ - lack of bags
- Disney Store - wrong charges, bad customer service
- Disney Store - wrong charges
- Disney Store - no bags