Disney Movie Club / phone number issues

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I too had issues finding the DMC phone number and then once I did find it, you never could get anyone on the phone. I, as I'm sure as well as all of you, did not have my membership number. As a result, you cannot get through to anyone. I finally figured it out, got someone on the phone, and cancelled my membership. Here are the numers:

If you have your membership number call: [protected]

If you do not have your membership number and are calling from the United States, call: [protected]

I hope this helps!!

Comments

• He
      14th of Jul, 2009

What a load of ###!
    They won't cancel the account. They keep sending movies that I marked I did not want. I just want the ### out. Why is there a purchase commitment if they aren't letting us cancel after. It's a ###ing scam.
    ### THIS STUPID COMPANY

• Di
      19th of Nov, 2010

Thank you! Every time I have an issue with my order, which seems to occur an unneccessary amount of time, I am always searching throughout the hundreds of links on their website and have yet to find one that actually offers a customer service phone number. The closest thing I've discovered to getting questions answered is to submit an email and wait for a response. Not my idea of customer convenience.
    In addition to order issues - not getting the correct movies, not getting any movies at all, or having account balances after paying - I also have problems with the lack of information they include under your account. Once you've made an order, they show you only movie titles and the date of the order, but no individual or total prices. I also no longer get confirmation emails when I make an order to alert me that they will process it or that it has been shipped.
    I love Disney, but it seems that customer service is low on their priority list...

6th of Aug, 2011

Thank you for the phone number. While I absolutely love Disneyland, I have found this movie club to be a scam and beyond frustrating. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS! First you, they say you only have to make 5 purchases to fulfill your commitment. But if you read the fine print, only purchases above a certain amount count, and the only ones that are above that are the featured selections. So you're stuck until they finally have something you'd be remotely interested in. Since I don't have kids, it took quite awhile. If you opt for email notification they flood your email with spam. But if you don't opt, you'll inevitably receive movies you didn't want because the timing of their featured selections is not consistent. You can't set a reminder to "decline" because they have at least 14 offerings during the year. I've been overdrawn in my account twice because of that ###.

All in all, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you STAY AWAY from this Club if you haven't been sucked in already.