Disney Movie Club — order history had been abreviated by two movies!
Last winter I joined The Disney Movie Club in order to get movies for my granddaughter. I ordered the Three discount movies as well as the half price and the additional. I was told that I had four movies left to buy. I purchased at this time:
Alice in Wonderland
After several months I then ordered Lady and the Tramp.
Because I had changed my CC and Disney had trouble getting it to submit I never received this title. Disney decided to drop this order and instead sent my Granddaughter Chronicles of Naria which I had declined online. I did nothing and my granddaughter also received Dumbo. These were all paid by me with my Visa.
I noticed that even though I started with 4 movies to buy after my initial shippment, according to my last featured title mailing I still had 4 movies to buy. Incredious, I logged on to disneyonline and found that my order history had been abreviated by two movies. Both the Incredibles and Monsters Inc. had disappeared. Nothing left of original shippment save the $1.99 three. Amazingly, according to this movie club 4-2=4. Now even with the changed order history I would only have 3 left to buy. But no I am told I still have 4. I seem unable to buy Lady and the Tramp (the original) even if I order it. And no matter how many I buy and pay for.....my commitment remains 4 movies left to buy.
My hopes are that either you or the Attorney General of California will be able to help me with this discrepency.
More Disney Movie Club Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Movie Club - can't cancel the membership
- Disney Movie Club - slammed my credit card, never signed up
- Disney Movie Club - scam
- Disney Movie Club - no contact number on website
- Disney Movie Club - unable to log in to account; unable to contact
- Disney Movie Club - charged for a declined movie
- Disney Movie Club - hannah montana
- Disney Movie Club - they are money hungry
- Disney Movie Club - 4 movies
- Disney Movie Club - disney movie club