Disney Movie Club / charged after cancellation

disney movie club
Co springs
I had a "free" subscription to the disney movie club with a purchase of 3 dvd's for a great deal. I cancelled my membership months ago, before the free trail was up. However im still being billed monthly on my debit card, and recieving bills in the mail for movies I haven't ever ordered or recieved!!! I just keep getting bill after bill! I try to call the customer sercvice line but I can never get through to an operator! So I saw at the botom of the bill the website address to go to and it instructs right on the bill to click my account. There is no icon on the page for my account! I feel like disney has purposly set up this gimic to rip people off for as long as possible. I personally think there should be a class-act lawsuit againtst them. If there is ever one established I can be reached at a. Na6095@yahoo.

N  5th of Jun, 2009 by
I have had the exact same problem. And the icing on the cake is that there should be no monthly charge. I had to have my bank issue me a new account and debit card number!
A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
I had the same exact problem. I hate them. They always overdraft me. And now a movie for 40 dollars who gonna pay a dumb movie for 40 dollars. I didn't even sign up for this stuff...please help if you can reach me at god_almighty57@hotmail.com
A  12th of Aug, 2010 by
The Disney Movie Club (DMC) is committing a serious scam!!!
They intentionally lure you to join their membership for FREE, and get the first 4 movies at discount. But what they hide from you is that you have to buy their other movies at REGULAR price (over priced, of course) before you can get rid if it.
This is a generous business idea to reach into people’s wallets!!! I can not believe that Disney, with its reputation, would base its revenue on such a lame business.
Technically, yeah, DMC is doing nothing wrong. It makes up its own rules, and reach out for you. All you need to do is to fall into their trap. However, as many people have been complaining, this is a serious scam that can catch people out of their guard. Who would think that Disney would set up a trap like this?
I have cancelled the credit card I used to join the club. DMC didn’t spell out that they would store my credit card information. If everything about the membership itself stays on the edge of a crime, this definitely falls to the other side. All merchandise would ask for your permission to store your credit card information explicitly. But DMC does NOT!
Well, I think they have great lawyers so they can spell anything legal.
Anyway, this is the DMC. Shame On You!!!

Disney Movie Club Logo Disney Movie Club