DishTV.in / Worst customer care

India Review updated:

This is sujith writing from bangalore .

i am also experiencing the some problem with dish tv customer care.The dish TV set up box will take some 20 minutes to load up .I already registered a complaint against my problem...

I and my papa called customer care some 5 - 6 times

.they are saying i,it will rectified with in 24 hours.But not done till yet..At last we know some 6 to 7 customer care person names :) ...we talk with some guys like payal,sunil etc..

This people will make you cry :( .

I think of changing to some other networks like reliance or sky tv.Another thing they will take the set up back and they will pay you some 400 rupees ..I don’t know how this company will grow..
some poeple in money control saying they will became like airtel as this poeple are the first players in dish tv area...If you are maintaining not a good relationship to customer ..no company will prospers or grow..Customer is the king .
Su

Comments

Aa
  28th of Jul, 2009
i completely aggree taht AIRTEH dish tv offers the worst & pathetic customer service to its customer. I myself made the biggest mistake of going for AIRTEL.

First they couldn't install the dish as per agreed date, later started giving excuses of my city falls under Tier-III. I had to mail the zonal level officer to get in installed & this this took extra 7 dyas.

within 10 days of installation they discontinued my service for reason - my acoount balance went into negative...how does that possible when i have 3 months of free subcription.

AIRTEL Dish TV is cheating people, their customer servive executives lacks knowledge. All False Promises & Assurances.

I request to people not to go for AIRTEL, instead try some other service provider.
Am