Dish TV India / About channel locking

Phone: +91 9495166491
To,
Customer service centre
Dishtv

Sub:complaint against disconnection of channels.

Iam a customer of dishtv i bought the stb and accessories before 3 years from a shop in kollam at kerala state. At that time there is an offer from your side is five channel access
(Including asianet, hbo.. Etc. ) for life time and free to air channel accessibility with out smart card. Because of the overlooked offers from the dealers i purchased the stb. Now my connection is blocked by you since 24/10/2008. I enquired the dealer about the problem.
He said that the problem is due to the service provider and is for some verification purposes. As a customer it made very difficult to me. Your process is not relating to me at any way. Because as a customer i gave needed documents and purchased thestb before 3 years. Then what verification is needed after 3 years. The dealer had obtained alldetails he want about the customer at the time of purchase. So the customer is not a party in your process and is not a good practice to lock the customers channels for your process. Your process involves only you and your dealer and the customer is not a party. One another thing the manual along with the stb supplied by the dealer describes that the customer can access the free to air channels with out smart card and ci card. But it not possible in my stb.. You are blocked the offered channels as well as free to air channels. So what i am telling you is that to restore my connection immediately with the accessibility of free to air channels with out smart card. Other wise the offer violated condition made by you, to take back the stb and accessories and refund my amount. I will sent later the copies of your life time offer in the all leading news papers in malayalam, and page relating to the access of fta channels in the manual without smart card (User manual cd-100s dstb page no:10)

My stb model zenega 1004s
My id no: [protected]
My mobile no:+[protected]

So i hope your positive approach about my complaint and restore my connection immediately.

Yours faithfully