Dish TV India / Blockage of FREE-TO-AIR CHANNELS
I would like to bring to the kind notice of the board that I had purchased dish t.v. on 24/7/2006 by paying Rs.3990/ and opted for Zee Tv maxi package on monthly payment basis. My VC No. is [protected]. From 8th May 08 suddenly telecast of all the channels stopped without any clarification. I immediately contacted the dishtv, they informed me to pay some amount for viewing telecast of Free to Air channels. I told them that free to air channels are free and why are you asking money they replied that the company policy has been changed from now we will charge for FTA channels too. DishTv services are very poor and even asking money for free to air channels so this a clear cheating to DishTv subscribers. I want to surrender it immediately. Can any one help me to suggest, how to stop the fraud activities of Dish TV in India?? How to complain to government of India or application to a consumer court for charging the money for free to air channels even free DTH channels?
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - Problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - Pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - Transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV India - Blocked free-to-air channels by Dish TV! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician
- Dish TV - seeking for justice against sheer corruption
- Dish TV India Pvt Ltd - tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days