Dish TV India / Can not see Z network channels

1 India Review updated:

I have paid about 2000 Rs during March2007 through ITZ cards. Even though i could not see Z network channels through Dish TV. I have re-downloaded my set top box.For that I have paid 150 Rs. extra. My previously purchased ITZ cards were not being credited.

Hence during last one year I have lost more than rs.3000 and even I could not see DishTV network.
My VC no is [protected].

Comments

Su
  24th of May, 2008

my vc no 01501424694 using dish tv frm last one year.from last one month no signal is recieving through the reciever and to complaint ur customer care is always busy and once registered a complaint(13027572) no response to the complaint also

Aw
  19th of Apr, 2009

Already I have deposited the half yearly payment Rs. 1700/- on 7.02.2009 against platinum package through Harsh Enterprizes, 13/2 GEL Church Complex, Main Road, Ranchi=834001, Ph. no. 0651-6001347, Cash memo no. 9146. Since I got trouble viewing ZEE Channels are not seen. Also not shown the amount against my SOB No. 0150071 4176.KIndly take action to transmit the Zee channels, sports channel and other english channels also.

Ne
  3rd of Nov, 2014

I HAVE RECHARGED MY DISH TV ON 21-10-2014 AS SUPER FAMILY PACK WITH SONY CHANNEL. NOW THEY HAVE BLOCKED SONY CHANNELS WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION. MY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH DISH TV WAS FOR 1 MONTH, I.E. TILL NEXT RECHARGE DATE. SO HOW CAN THEY BLOCK SONY CHANNEL BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THAT PERIOD. NOW I WISH TO SHIFT TO TATA SKY BECAUSE DISH TV ALWAYS MAKES FALSE COMMITMENTS. MY VC NO. IS 01500939037 IN THE NAME OF NEEL KANT BAJPAI.