Dish Network / unauthorized charges!
Dish network promises one thing and delivers another. they promise rebates they do not give, they promise good service which they do not give, and they promise they are better then the competitor which they are not. Dish networks service is a far cry from a good. you sign the contract and they do not live up to there end of the deal.
They came to my house 2 times because of bad reception and promised the problem was fixed. I called approximately 6 times without customer satisfaction. The bills are much higher then they promise on the phone. My contract was supposed to be 39.99 a month and ended up being 70.00 a month. After rounds and rounds on the phone with the rude customer service we decided to disconnect.
They ended up charging the credit card we used for connection and this particular credit card is does not belong to the person who signed the contract. they neglect to inform you of this information when you are signing up there services. They did not send a bill for the $200 dollar disconnection fee and they took it from someone else account.
They are nothing but rip offs and when you see there fliers the best thing to do is turn and run.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hooked up hopper and tv & hopper do not function correctly 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - nbc blackout 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - obtaining a copy of my contract
- Dish Network / Dish.com - tried to move service when I sold my home and moved